Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An Italian drinking tea

Riley LaShea, blogging as "Random Riley", asks "What exactly is the meaning of a dream in which an Italian is drinking tea?"
I was at my Aunt Mary’s house (my real great aunt). But Aunt Mary’s house wasn’t Aunt Mary’s house. Her real house is an old two-story with lots of dark wood and antique fixtures. The dream house was a three-story house with the same dark wood and antique fixtures, but everything was far grander. The entire house just oozed Victorian beauty and charm. ... 
I like this part:
The sunlight shone upon her, giving her an ethereal glow… and making her hair look oh so shiny. She leaned against the counter and sipped her tea, carrying on a conversation with me in both English and Italian, which I amazingly understood.  ... more
Riley LaShea is a writer (which seems clear enough from this sample).  You can learn more at rileylashea.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment